Thursday, May 19, 2011

What Cm Should I Get Before Period

"TODAY IS THE DAY?

Stock
Matilde MS
Today is the day. Today at last I will. Today at last I will say what I feel. Today I can finally express what I feel for him. Today is the day. But why fool, I know I will not be able to do, I know that I can not anywhere near him, that fear, and nervousness or anxiety stop me before. I know, because I know that when you see me fail knees a little, I start to sweat, but not much, but mostly by the hands, hands, I do sweat. Noticing a strange feeling in my stomach. Butterflies, some might say. Nerves, I call. Nervously, I will very nervous.


arrive to imagine an infinite number of possibilities, things that could happen, of what he might say, what I would answer, their gestures, my gestures, could even imagine not sweating, but now that's impossible. I will go through your head all the ways you can have to say yes, and all those you reject me. Interestingly, all of which I like. Maybe it's the fact that all of them he finds out what I feel. I could not imagine a situation where not to tell.


And I do not need to imagine, basically because that's what will happen. So I prefer to make my set of possibilities, such as parallel universes, some very similar, others radically different, but they all confess it. Something totally different from reality. Sometimes truth hurts, and we must face it, not avoid it.


Luckily, as I said, I know, I know perfectly, and I know that some things as they come. I mean, this feeling of wanting to do something but knowing that I will not dare not eternal. With a little music I miss, for sure. The music may change my mood a lot (at least in appearance). Even now, being rather sad, my brain tends to put too sad songs, songs that I already know that cause certain emotions in me. But I'm strong, I resist that temptation and I'm glad I play music.


I am strong ... Strange, right? I'm "strong" and yet I dare not drop two words, whether I love you, "I love you," I love you, "you wish", "I need you" ... I can not articulate or two simple words in his presence, two simple words which express both, two simple words that my world would change, rearrange everything around a single center, around it.


Just two simple words, right? Well, today it is the day.

Mario Cano Escribano
2 º Bachillerato A
1 º prize "special mention"
poetic prose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment