Friday, May 13, 2011

Pokemon Gold Vba Cheats

NO NAME

Origin of the picture
I do not know how long I've been here. The tiles wall and floor and confuse me, come together in my head to create a strange wave agony. I'm going crazy, especially not knowing anything about me or my past. The My head is spinning, sometimes I faint from thirst. I think I can take several hours , if I have killed before. I can not leave this
sort of white room. I have reviewed the arms, but I have no sign . I do not know how have they done to cause you to lose memory. I hope recover soon. What is distressing me most is not being able to know anything. Where, when, how and why are unknowns open for me, and I doubt be closed. I have examined my clothes, I wear a white shirt and striped blue executive slacks elegant shoes. For my
I can deduce that aspect may be an employer or an officer but
frankly, I can not say anything. I begin to hope again and try to scream but for more than cry, I do not hear anyone. I'm trying to calm down, need to be quiet. I wonder who they are and why me. I sit on the floor is cold and bright but not very comfortable. Need think I can not. I try to knock down but I can not settle down on the floor white. At last, I lied, I can not relax. Begin to close their eyes and gradually fall asleep. What is this? I think I'm dreaming, I have appeared in a surreal world . Looks like I'm in a field, the distance is a mountain and stretches before me a path. I'm moving into it. way too good, I feel like I'm floating. Every time I walk harder now my body is heavy. I began to weigh the body I can hardly sustain
. I start to sweat, at any time I'm going to hit the ground. already I can hardly breathe and I'm falling. I took a blow against ground, I can not move. What's happening? Now I'm not a path. Everything has changed. He appeared in the middle of a street. I lying on the sidewalk and do nothing more than to see people. are walking in a hurry and no one stops to help. Now I can move. I
helping to incorporate their arms to get off the ground, but with
me is a stylish brown leather briefcase. The lame, I examine and observe the place from top to bottom. I'm in a big city many people. clock strikes ten in the morning. There are many people moving quickly toward certain points and do not stop. I guess you go to work. hear voices and keep walking around the city. I do not know where, but suddenly, someone is touching the shoulder. I turn around. Is a brunette
with her hair in a bun. She is dressed in a long black skirt set that marks his beautiful hip. He wears a red blouse with a plunging neckline and a stilettos to match her blouse, making it seem even more high. It's beautiful. If I'm dreaming as I believe, is the only thing nice I seen so far in the dream.
- John? - I can not believe that I'm talking about. Seems to be a breakthrough, now know my name. I talked to Brian, it seems that is not going to let . - Then we will move to the next phase. With your confirmation already have a free "I can not believe I'm talking about, you know what .Ya coming now, I can not control what I say, the words come alone in my mouth, now looks more like a memory instead of a dream. We must act now. is incredible. I have a dream has become a memory. It is as if had regressed or progressed in time. I find no explanation for that.
- The next stage is a bit risky, 'says the girl. - Marie, and you can not roll back. You've made a decision. In you could choose the time and chose the easy route and risky. you already made it very clear: it is easy money if you do your job but if not, you get into a hole that never leave. - Okay, I will. - I have not given the choice again because you have no way back. I can not stop talking to the alleged Marie, the words leave me alone. know what to say at all times but do not know what that plan both speak.
sleep or is just a memory. I'm waking up. I open my eyes suddenly noticed that I am not in the same place as when I fell asleep . Now I'm sitting with my back against the wall. Clearly they have moved me. I see blurry but gradually look better. begin to see the room in case anything has changed. Nothing has changed. I look at the ceiling, a small black device. I get up without stop watch, I am getting closer to distinguish clearly. I watch carefully. I have already realized what a camera. They watch me . They watch my every move. My heart starts beating louder. What if this was the plan? What if there were they? In my mind, thousands of questions I corrode. Every time I try to focus on one, come thousands more questions. I do not know why anything, I'm confused, dazed. even came to think I'm dead. I thought about so many things that some must be true, unless there is an understandable explanation. probably never get to know. If I'm not dead I'd rather be. sure that after death there is much more pleasant than this. That, of course. I can not stop thinking. I need answers but find no . It seems that my name is John. I can not be sure. had a plan in hand and apparently, or was something shiny or something catastrophic. I can only hope ... Suddenly I hear a loud and raucous, as if they were dragging something -heavy metal. I begin to spin, to try see something but here inside can not see anything. I start screaming as harbor the hope that someone will hear me and get me out of here. I've forgotten thirst and hunger. The noise never stops ... suddenly stops. It was a relief to my ears but now what? I hear a strange music, or a strange sound. do not know what it is but I like it. It makes me feel good, like being in another world . All my problems have subsided. Begin to recover. The music has no rhythm but I start to dance. Every step I take I feel better.
This really is paradise. I suddenly fainting and fall to the ground. What is this? I'm not in the same place. Now the room is red and 'm sitting in the air. I can not move, I can only move his eyes and not see a large thing . I'm sitting on nothing. I think I've become what mad enough. I have the hope that all this is a dream of that sooner or later wake up and everything returns to normal. see a fleeting ray of light. Appears and in a split second away. Each
be seen once more. Finally, it has transformed into something strange. I do not know describe what my eyes because it has adoptado una forma desconocida en esta dimensión. No tiene color ni forma definidos. Y empiezo a oír la voz de eso. Creo que es uno de ellos.
- Estás solo. Absorbido por un mundo desconocido para ti. ¿Qué precio has de pagar para que vuelvas a tu realidad? Ahora estás en mi realidad. Os hemos estado observando, a toda la humanidad, a todo el planeta. Algunos pensabais que era así. Otros os creéis muy fuertes, pensáis que sois una raza suprema y con una inteligencia inmejorable. Pero verdaderamente sólo sois un parásito que hay que exterminar, para que dentro de not pass five millennia what we are trying to prevent. 'll show you the future of humanity ... The alien being has disappeared and instead come some pictures. In them see the human being evolved in five thousand years. There are women, men and children . Do not wear clothes made of fabric, but a strange material adaptable to the body and are all bald. Are on another planet destroying weapons unimaginable the indigenous population. They wear special breathing apparatus. The images change but the theme is repeated in other star different. It's a war. Now I understand, within five millennia human being will destroy the universe, will take over from him. Now I remember what was the plan of talking to Marie: I had invented a new weapon
black body radiation, less sophisticated than I've seen in the images . That weapon will evolve along with human beings, to that within five thousand years we will end with the universe. If I could undo the plan change everything, never build any weapon and nothing had happened , the universe and humanity would be safe. resurface the strange shape. - You're not alone ... nor will you ever. Return to your place of origin, now you're immortal. I've given this gift because you are in charge to change the future. Through the mental control you have implanted control all your world and sooner or later we will all human beings through you. You have been the first
because you have been the one who has condemned humanity ... ..
Lydia Star Fire 2 º ESO A
1 PROSE PRIZE
Category C

0 comments:

Post a Comment