Friday, August 14, 2009

What Does High Bilirubin Mean In A Toddler



I think this year I have not even once taken the time to think Veradero what being in college. At least not here, because I wasted my time trying to write mourning and feelings that sound so sad and moving, depending on what is happening to me, that is to say ... lately not play with good luck, but independent of that which is already falling behind, now short reflection on the university and decided I was going to write. I was in the mall and as long ago did, I went to a bookstore ... and started looking titles. How long ago did not do that!, Long, long time since I read a book for fun or curiosity, and much more time since I bought a book for me, who want to devote your time!, Who wanted to be able to So if even I began to reread Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, planned carefully read a few chapters per day well not to neglect their studies, but I could not! I had to let my pressure reading, because there are many texts that I read, much more that I write, and thus not much time left.
Clearly there leisure time .. to spend, that I, while the commutative, or some sort of entertainment that does not take much time, but reading is something that I had to leave out, is what I most regret because I read books that involve other worlds, to relax me and make fun ride through the world of letters, I had to spend my money on books, photocopying, I had to sacrifice a lot, so that I say, I have and I'll do it for 4 ½ years more if I miss some line: /.
sometimes stresses me think I'm in college and my future is at stake, I think you assume that I have not actually fully still life almost like a game, so you're wrong, nothing will happen because they are your parents answer for you, but it is true, we are the only new build our own future. and I must study, study and study, sometimes I do not want, but you have to do it. The difference with the school, I dragged them out a few red and nothing happened, year-end total would spend the same course, here a red can change the course of things, can make you fail, you can delay your career. Today I prepare
for the future that is so close sometimes you have to walk carefully, without losing sight of the game, sometimes it all the more enjoyable tarbajo a pcoo, WSIN take encuenta that you do what you always wanted (in my case), what makes me want to do this, knowing what I always wanted to do, however, there are times when you do not want to grow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment