In Shock. Precisely that was my reaction a few hours to walk from the univarsidad come to my house, when a block alrrededortes I realize that my house was empty, no people, something was missing
when, on approaching a little more I could tell that about two feet from the door my home ... which was always a beautiful tree, now there was a tiny piece of the tree trunk that I remember forever, so inclined, giving the facility to play on it and ride. Angry asked my mom to come home to who it is that it has taken and why. Apparently, nobody has any idea why they have taken, but if sbaen which was the municipality. Can we know why the municipality waste time removing trees that do not affect anyone when they should worry about things a bit more important than involving our community? and if you wanted to remove trees, why they took only that and not the rest? Could it be that in Valparaíso too many trees already has become a must pluck? Awesome I think deign to modify such a huge and serious way street in which it must ask permission to paint because it has the oldest houses in town, and is one of the few places in the region which forms part of heritage. What beautiful photos tourists will now ply the streets alongside a stump.
0 comments:
Post a Comment