Saturday, August 8, 2009

Beat Scene 5 In Blood Heart

No Time Hypocrite

Yes, sientoq eu am a hypocrite, why? that I give me a counselor to help heart problems without having any real authority to do so, because I try to improve poderme hearts of others without even mine, because I have the shits with him, 'cause my mouth filled with tips for the rest that almost never take for me.
Because I cheated, because I lie, because I feel it's hypocritical, however, I want, and want to help.

Maybe, ideally a person who has no "smearing" "in his life outside the counselor, but in the end, what can you tell someone like that? if your life is perfect, do not have to say. On the other hand someone who is suffering and is going through the same sort of thing, know pain, know suffering, know what it feels like, you know what you're relieved, you know to tell you. So, I'm no hypocrite
In this way, why is then that we are able to advise others to be feel better, but we can not consider our own well sentirneos tips for us?, it is easy to say things, the harder it is to make them, so while helping the rest, we are beaten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment