So many things .... I felt sooo close, I lost it, and wept and suffered, I hated him for his way of handling everything.
and now ... Now, I just want to be happy. They told me to tell him, let him all clear, when I was ahcer ... I get an email saying unto me
Do not go to a love that made you suffer, love that one day you forgot and worse, a love that one day he went to you!
not trust someone who said: 'I swear', 'she cried,' and then you
replaced without any pain. Remember: 'Who will not be cast,
again without being called. "
could not be found right words, and I preferred to leave well ... that no matter what had to pasaar, after the above, it would be for something. I still insist that talk to it is a thorn that sticks every time more more damaging, and as more come in me, but it will cost to remove it and heal the wound. But I have faith that something has to happen, for better or for worse ... and I let things take their course. But, so yes, I will not be more cowardly. I've lost many things for my cowardice, and not going to miss him too, because I love him and I do not care how many years younger than I have. If you see the momneto of speaking ... and face it, I will, with your head held high, showing that I do not regret anything, and whether it works or not, I'll keep the head in front, to show all who I truly am, and not hide in the frightened little girl, who cried all the time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment