know, I've cried a lot all this time, I guess that's how stupid I was to believe and imagine that nothing bad pordrĂa happen if one day you knew all this, because whenever he considers the pros and cons encontyraban the problems for me, anyway, always, only I would be stigmatized, because they were evil ahablar me and you, I considered an idol uff. ha!
encuenta never take an extremely important detail. In fact, I never thought they never saw signs of it. Your cowardice. I had thought that there was only mine, but to overcome it, I found yours, and was the worst, most painful because, coward, you avoided me, let me speak and did as if I was not part of your life. Now you read me like any other stupid person.
has been the biggest pain I've felt, the heart tight a choke for both mourn. There were endless tears I woke up at night to remind me that I was suffering, and could not quit while he slept.
My friends were worried about me, my mom got mad because they did not study, they called me, tore me, I was offered hundreds of plans to end painfully with your existence, but it was not your fault, how could you allow it to retaliate? How could imagine that I would be happy seeing you suffer?. Life takes hits very hard and this has been one of the greats, from the beginning.
One day my mother asked me cake was what was wrong. Why do my amoigas wrote those things on my wall?, And told him, quite ornate, but I did. For the first time I trusted one of my great sorrow, I was afraid but did not say anything. He said you were an idiot who did not appreciate the wonder that was near, and someday you'd realize what you lost, then, with your attitude, showing that I deserved. So I understood the true meaning of the phrase: "Do not cry for someone who would not cry for you "or something like that era.
days have passed, and still more or less the same, I hardly cry. Maybe it's because I used up all my tears and be momneto to erase the traces left and continue my way, without you all, teach me to fall once again and help me one day, stop falling.
is how I think it's time to close a stage to continue with my life. No without telling you everything. Contarte slowly captivated me and you became an incredibly special person that ended up at the totality of my thoughts, made me laugh, made me mourn hundreds of times, hciiste me jealous as a true breeding, made me feel important, thoughtful and dear, special. Hopefully one day someone you want to get even a little bit of loq ue I love you. And that day will not be afraid and you can take risks, jump into the abyss y7 endless, with closed eyes, not knowing what's coming, but at that time does not matter, only matters that you are accompanied by qalguien going to be with you and all will love and will sacrifice for you, for your joy.
All the best, really, because if I wanted, I could not hate ... Pawiii
PS: I think sometimes things do you return, do not say Bad, just that it happened to me with this. LA life, hand me back .. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment