Friday, May 29, 2009

Outlook Contactos Itunes

a prince charming ...

Yes .. I must admit, at my age I still believe in princes and princesses enchanted tales and happy endings. Since the truth is that life diariamnete shows you that these happy endings are prácticamnete imporsibles, it is useless to dream, because only you away from the rality, so that when you get to it, the blow is extremely strong mind and damage almost irreparable.

Because of this, countless times in my life I tried to take away the charm of those frogs I know, to see if any of them becomes my Prince Charming, too bad you have been strong disappointments fraud, or because the toad that toad has up brain, or because he is a coward and want to get away by jumping. and that has always been raised as a princess, being aware of the importance and the value, not looking for anyone, then comes to wonder what you are looking at the prince ... to maybe have a little more clear film, or expectations. Most women, to answer that question, refers to physical, well, everyone is set primarily in the physical and you can not see someone and know right away. But there are others who do not care as they are, if you do not feel, and what you feel.

So I ask myself, what I look for a prince?, I do not want someone perfect, because they laugh at me, and I feel good enough for him, I do not want someone blond with blue eyes and perfect body for that, one day it will not. I want someone to be everything for me, you can leave everything that is not able to find a better satisfaction to be at my side. I want someone that I love and who loves, not finished looking for another start because the magic is over. NKO want someone to get tired of looking at me, and with the same eyes, have my legs. Someone let me feel like I stole your heart, but that, I might not lose, someone who will laugh at my silly baseless jealousy, someone who has a thousand and one details, not gifts, details. Someone who never gets used to me, that every day I see it as something new and not get tired of me, and we get tired of me. Someone ... not have to miss the need to realize what he had found.

0 comments:

Post a Comment