Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Employment Primary Sector

Sleep Baby Care 3 months


After 3 months in the market will sing numbers, Sleep Baby Care (Child Sleep) has spread throughout the world:

- 24,000 downloads version free more than 500 of the paid version
- Over 60 countries have downloaded it
- countries in 7 countries have been over 1000 downloads, include Korea, France, Spain, Chile, Turkey and the United States.
- Thanks to Admob ads I know that the application is used in over 100 countries generating more than 2000 ads a day.

Although I must say that I have not gotten rich with this application itself has been useful to know the cobwebs from the App Store and I serve as a springboard for other applications.
if Apple does not kill me for this but here are the numbers of the two App (the free and pay) the first 3 months:
























0 comments:

Post a Comment