Thursday, March 26, 2009

How To Make A Communication Board

Phantom

Yes, I feel like a ghost to everyone, but especially for you, as siq uisieras forget that I exist. maybe that's why I'm so cold lately, because I've slowly been turning into the ghost, so I do not see, do not realize that I am, I exist and I hope some of you.
smile is so hard knowing that you normally see, who do not realize if you are, if you're not, if you leave or if you have not.
One gets excited waiting, but come they go, and you are not set.
who loq ue know it happens, but I'm not, I'm not, and no longer exist, and I
, keeping your photos on my walls
not want to feel well.

capricious and spoiled me I like the attention, and really, I hate this, I hate to do this, do not want it to happen anymore.
yet, maybe in three days nme see and hug me and not even realize how I felt all week at how little attention from you, and I can not help it, though I promise myself that try to do the same,
I can not, like me, it is impossible for me.
I feel sad, silly, jealous, no real reason to be so, it is not mine, can not be, but I am, and I can not help it.! > <.

0 comments:

Post a Comment